- Study in India
Study in India
FIU has an exchange agreement with Jain Vishwa Bharati University (JVBU) in Ladnun, Rajasthan, which enables FIU and other students to participate in their "Introducing Jainism Program," or to undertake semester-long directed research projects with assistance and support from JVBU faculty. The same agreement brings JVBU students to pursue graduate studies in Jain Studies and Religious Studies at FIU. Other options for study abroad include the International Summer School for Jain Studies in New Delhi. Additional opportunities are being developed. Fellowships are available.
International Summer School in Jain Studies, New Delhi
- Click here for more information on the 4 Week Program
- Click here for more information on the 6 Week Program (Graduate students, PhD Scholars, full-time professors and faculty only)
ISSJS Application deadline extended to March 31, 2018
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute in Ladnun, Rajasthan
ISSJS 2018 Teaching for Peace (K-12 Teachers only)
- New for 2018! Click here for more information
- Open to FIU students from all disciplines
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in Religious Studies courses. Preference will be given to students who have taken one or more Jain Studies Certificate Program courses.
- A short essay (750 words) explaining how participating in this program is relevant to your academic interests and plans for the future.
- A resume and/or supporting documents